What is a Contract / Agreement?
Agreement exists where there is a mutual understanding regarding rights and responsibilities among parties to a business arrangement. A contract is an agreement between respective parties that creates legally binding obligations.
How do I get a Contract / Agreement?
When you submit the form on the right, ASB advocates will contact you and later email you a form that you can fill. With the information collected, we will process your Contract / Agreement in 2 working days
In the meantime, Familiarise yourself with the following checklist of things we will require from you.
- Full name of the one seeking the service
- A brief statement about the subject of the contract
- Parties to the Contract/Agreement
- Responsibility of each party
- Duration-How long the contract will last
- Amount to be paid (Consideration)
- Terms of payment.
- Email/Physical address on which to deliver the contract