What is a Demand Notice?
This is a letter stating a legal claim which makes a demand for restitution or performance of some obligation, owing to the recipients’ alleged breach of contract, or for a legal wrong.
Why do I need it?
- Somebody owes you money and they are refusing to pay it back, then you demand for it officially.
- You intend to sue someone over a debt, there is need to demad for it first.
How do I get a Demand Notice?
When you submit the form on the right, ASB advocates will contact you and later email you a form that you can fill. With the information collected, we will process your Demand Notice in 3 working days
In the meantime, Familiarise yourself with the following checklist of things we will require from you.
- Full name of the person seeking service
- A brief statement of what is being demanded
- How long it’s been demanded and evidence of demands made if any
- Physical Address and Telephone number on which to deliver the notice.