What does this entail?
Registering a document puts it on the government record which renders credibility to the document and makes it a notice to the public at large in respect to the subject matter of the document.
How do I get a Document Registered?
When you submit the form on the right, ASB advocates will contact you and later email you a form that you can fill. With the information collected, we will process your Document in 2 working days
In the meantime, Familiarise yourself with the following checklist of things we will require from you.
- Full name of one seeking service
- Brief description of the document to register
- Do you need the document drafted or simply register an existing document?
- Email and telephone contact on which to consult or if a face-to-face is preferred for consultation
- Physical address on which to seek signatures and deliver documents