What is Company Incorporation?
This the act of setting up a legal entity formed by a group of individuals to engage in and operate a business—commercial or industrial—enterprise.
How do I get a Company Incorporated?
When you submit the form on the right, ASB advocates will contact you and later email you a form that you can fill. With the information collected, we will process your documents and get your company incorporated. This process can take minimum of 7 working days
In the meantime, Familiarise yourself with the following checklist of things we will require from you.
- Full name of one seeking service.
- 3 Proposed names for the Company in their order of priority
- Proposed share capital
- Proposed shareholders and Directors
- National IDs and passport photographs for the Directors
- Email and telephone contact on which to consult or if a face-to-face is preferred for consultation
- Physical address on which to seek signatures and deliver company documents.