What is Legal Consultation?
The process of an individual or business seeking to know how to approach legal matters affecting them.
Why do I need it?
- A lawyer will know every legal implication on any subject or business venture you might need to engage in so that you do not go in blindly.
- Lawyers are professional negotiators so they will help you assess your advantage in any situation.
- The law is complex and a lawyer will help you unravel some unknown facts.
- A lawyer is not emotionally involved in your challenge so they will give you independent advice.
How do I get Legal Consultation?
When you submit the form on the right, ASB advocates will contact you and arrange a meeting with you. In the meantime, Familiarise yourself with the following checklist of things we will require from you.
- Full name of the person in need of consultation.
- A brief clear statement of the subject matter on which you would like to consult.
- By what means you would like the service delivered ie face to face, phone, or email.