What is it?
This is the registration of sole proprietorship which is a one-person business entity where an individual registers a business name with the Registrar of Business Names.
Why do I need it?
When you want your business to operate using a special name registered name without incorporating a Company.
How do I get My Business name Registered?
When you submit the form on the right, ASB advocates will contact you and later email you a form that you can fill. With the information collected, we will process your business name in 3 working days
In the meantime, Familiarise yourself with the following checklist of things we will require from you.
- Full name of one seeking service
- 3 Proposed names for the business in their order of priority
- The person or persons registering the business
- Is there a need for a partnership deed
- National IDs and passport photographs for the proprietors
- Email and telephone contact on which to consult or if a face-to-face is preferred for consultation
- Physical address on which to seek signatures and deliver company documents
- The principal following their death, with a few exceptions.