About this service
This is a legal document that expresses a person’s wishes as to how their property will be distributed after their death and as to which person is to manage the property until its final distribution.
Why do I need it?
- When you die without a Will, you do not have a choice how your property is divided.
- Your family and loved ones get to know all your assets, properties and wealth you have worked so hard for.
- You eliminate family wrangles and wrong elements trying to steal your property.
- Your creditors and debtors are known to your loved ones.
How do I get a will?
When you submit the form on the right, ASB advocates will contact you and we will email you a form that you can just fill in. When you are done, we will process your information and process for you a will in less than 4 working days
In the meantime, please Familiarise yourself with the following questions as they are crucial as we start this process. If you would like to know more about wills please check out our blog for related articles
- What assets will you include?
- Do you have any debt?
- Who will be your beneficiaries?
- Who will be your executor?
- If you have minor children, who will be their guardian?
How long will it take me to get a will?
On average, you will get it within one working day after filling in the forms that will be sent to you after this inquiry
Related Blog Articles